Aerial Surveys is looking for a LiDAR technician to expand its in-house capacity in LiDAR processing and product development. Experience in working with LiDAR data as well as scripting skills are required. If this is of interest to you please get in touch with Steve Laming on Steve@aerialsurveys.co.nz
Key skills include:
- Good understanding of surveying (principles, GPS/IMU processing, base stations etc.).
- Ability to work with and analyse LiDAR data
- Experience with LiDAR data (processing, or use thereof)
- Scripting experience (Dos and Python)
- Procedure development/documentation
The role is based in Albany, Auckland where we have a great team and a friendly flexible work environment