Aerial Surveys will be capturing RGBI imagery in 5 regions this season
Thursday, November 29th, 2018
Following a successful sales campaign this season Aerial Surveys will be capturing 0.3m GSD RGBI imagery in 5 regions this year operating with 2 Vexcel Mapping cameras. In addition we will be capturing LiDAR in 4 regions which presents a great opportunity to consider obtaining your imagery or LiDAR while we are in the area, saving time and money. To make an inquiry contact email@example.com
Survey Pilots Wanted
Thursday, August 2nd, 2018
Aerial Surveys is seeking pilots to for aerial surveying in the coming season and beyond. We are considering both permanent and fixed term contract positions. Our peak months are between September and March but flying does continue all year round.
The position requires:
• Qualified CPL with a minimum of 400 hours flying time
• IFR Rating
• Type ratings for the following would be highly beneficial – C206 single engine/C402 twin engine/P68 twin engine
• Current medical certificate
Airborne survey experience would be a distinct advantage
Core responsibilities include:
• Conducting all flying as required and in accordance with Aerial Surveys flight operations manual and CAA regulations
• Daily Weather management and participation in flying decisions
• Active participation in aviation safety in the organisation and commitment to building a strong safety culture
• Some training maybe given for the operation of the various sensors Aerial Surveys operate
The position offers an attractive level of diversity that makes it rewarding and challenging.
The remuneration package will be based on the applicant’s level of experience.
The successful candidate should have good interpersonal skills, attention to procedures and detail, and a strong safety conscious outlook. They will need to work flexibly within a small team where teamwork is paramount.
LiDAR Technician Wanted
Tuesday, March 27th, 2018
Aerial Surveys is looking for a LiDAR technician to expand its in-house capacity in LiDAR processing and product development. Experience in working with LiDAR data as well as scripting skills are required. If this is of interest to you please get in touch with Steve Laming on Steve@aerialsurveys.co.nz
Key skills include:
- Good understanding of surveying (principles, GPS/IMU processing, base stations etc.).
- Ability to work with and analyse LiDAR data
- Experience with LiDAR data (processing, or use thereof)
- Scripting experience (Dos and Python)
- Procedure development/documentation
The role is based in Albany, Auckland
LiDAR surveys in Canterbury
Tuesday, March 27th, 2018
Aerial Surveys will be capturing an extensive amount of LiDAR in the Canterbury region this year. This presents a great opportunity to obtain that LiDAR data that you have been wanting with the crew in the region already. For inquiries contact Steve Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org