Aerial Surveys is seeking pilots to for aerial surveying in the coming season and beyond. We are considering both permanent and fixed term contract positions. Our peak months are between September and March but flying does continue all year round.
The position requires:
• Qualified CPL with a minimum of 400 hours flying time
• IFR Rating
• Type ratings for the following would be highly beneficial – C206 single engine/C402 twin engine/P68 twin engine
• Current medical certificate
Airborne survey experience would be a distinct advantage
Core responsibilities include:
• Conducting all flying as required and in accordance with Aerial Surveys flight operations manual and CAA regulations
• Daily Weather management and participation in flying decisions
• Active participation in aviation safety in the organisation and commitment to building a strong safety culture
• Some training maybe given for the operation of the various sensors Aerial Surveys operate
The position offers an attractive level of diversity that makes it rewarding and challenging.
The remuneration package will be based on the applicant’s level of experience.
The successful candidate should have good interpersonal skills, attention to procedures and detail, and a strong safety conscious outlook. They will need to work flexibly within a small team where teamwork is paramount.